UNIVERGE BX9000 Session Border Controller
Secure communications for your business
The NEC UNIVERGE BX9000 is a software only Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC), designed to offer enterprises a flexible and scalable SBC solution that meets the requirements of today's data centre infrastructure.
The BX9000 SBC supports flexible SIP interoperability, delivering service assurance and enabling scalable, reliable and secure connectivity between VoIP networks. Supporting thousands of concurrent sessions, it will scale to meet your business demands.
The BX9000 allows your employees to securely connect to your IP PBX platform from virtually anywhere using their smartphones, softphones or desk phones.
Advanced mediation and proven interoperability
The UNIVERGE BX9000 E-SBC includes comprehensive media security and SIP normalisation capabilities.
It offers full interoperability with an extensive list of IP-PBXs, unified communications solutions and SIP trunk provider networks.
The UNIVERGE BX9000 provides robust protection for the IP communications infrastructure, preventing Denial of Service (DoS), fraud and service theft guarding your organisation against cyber-attacks and other service-impacting events.
The UNIVERGE BX9000 ESBC offers active / standby high availability and maintains voice quality to deliver reliable enterprise VoIP communications. Advanced call routing mechanisms, network voice quality monitoring and branch survivability capabilities result in minimum communications downtime.
Work from anywhere - securely
- Designed for deployment in standardised data centre environments
- Supports Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV)
- Offers comprehensive security, interoperability and reliability
- Delivers high service performance and voice quality
- Flexible licensing options for cost-effective scalability
- Supports VMware, Hyper-V and KVM, Openstack, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloudband (ALU)
- Scalable to thousands of SBC sessions
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defence against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- Active/Standby High Availability
- SIP trunks
- Hosted PBX & UC as a Service
- Remote and mobile worker support
- SIP mediation between UC and IP-PBX systems