UNIVERGE BX500 Session Border Controller
Secure communications for your business
The NEC UNIVERGE BX500 Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) offers a complete connectivity solution for small-to-medium sized businesses.
The BX500 connects your NEC phone system to SIP trunk service providers, scaling up to 60 concurrent sessions. It offers superior performance and security in a dedicated appliance.
The BX800 allows your employees to securely connect to your NEC IP phone system from virtually anywhere using their smartphones.
Advanced mediation and proven interoperability
The BX500 supports up to 200 remote employees and 60 concurrent voice conversations, securely and efficiently.
It offers certified interoperability with leading unified communications solutions and SIP trunk providers.
The BX500 provides robust protection for the IP communications infrastructure, preventing Denial of Service (DoS), fraud and service theft guarding your organisation against cyber-attacks and other service-impacting events.
The BX500 offers high quality voice, delivering reliable enterprise VoIP communications. Advanced call routing mechanisms, network voice quality monitoring and branch survivability capabilities result in minimum communications downtime.
Work from anywhere - securely
- Fully integrated device for secured SIP trunk access
- Extensive interoperability and partnerships that extend across multiple vendor devices and protocol implementations
- Offers comprehensive security, interoperability and reliability
- Delivers high service performance and voice quality
- Branch office survivability in the event of a WAN outage
- Rich and powerful SIP normalisation and routing mechanisms for seamless interoperability
- Perimeter defence against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- SIP trunks
- Hosted PBX & UC as a Service
- Remote and mobile worker support
- SIP mediation between UC and IP-PBX systems