Microsoft Integration - Exchange
Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
If you have you already invested in Microsoft Exchange, NEC can help you leverage this investment by integrating your phone system to Exchange and begin using Microsoft Exchange as your Unified Messaging platform.
When someone leaves you a voicemail message it will automatically be delivered to your Microsoft Outlook inbox – allowing you to play it on your PC or mobile device. You can also opt to play it back from your desk phone or have Exchange call you on any phone to play the message back.
While away from your desk you can dial in to the Exchange server from any phone and with either the phone dial pad or your voice.
- Access your voice mail messages and settings
- Listen to, forward, or reply to e-mail messages
- Listen to calendar information
- Accept or cancel meeting requests
- Lookup and dial contacts stored in the Global Address List or a group in your Contacts
NEC can help you integrate your Microsoft Exchange with your existing NEC phone system.