UCB Contact Centre - Overview
Unified communications and contact centre applications that improve business efficiency.
NEC understands the important role communications play in building and maintaining your business relationships. How effectively you communicate with customers, resellers, key suppliers and business partners can be the difference between business won and business lost.
NEC’s Unified Communications for Business (UCB) integrates contact centre functionality with unified messaging, presence, mobility and desktop telephony applications. Your company benefits from one suite of enterprise-grade functionality, managed within a single administration environment via a familiar Microsoft Windows-based user interface.
UCB makes it easier to communicate key contact centre metrics, improve customer satisfaction and measure contact centre performance. UCB only requires one server, resulting in less IT infrastructure, complexity and drain on resources. UCB enables you to meet all your users’ needs, implement an enterprise-wide contact centre and unified communications solution whilst minimising your total cost of ownership.
At a glance
- A powerful unified communications and/or contact centre solution.
- Easily customised for individual business requirements.
- Increases efficiency for higher productivity and cost reduction.
- Provides contact centre and operator tools to address the needs of an organisation or department with their unique requirements.
- Supports mobile and remote workers.
- Improves customer service and loyalty.
- Integrates with the communication platforms of NEC and two of our key technology partners, Microsoft and Cisco.