Genesys Contact Centre - Enterprise - Benefits
Key business benefits
- Use any infrastructure for operating systems, databases, applications and agent desktops; as well as any deployment model.
- The ability to virtualise your contact centre, enabling interactions to be distributed locally, nationally or around the world.
- Rich reporting – real-time and historical reporting, as well as customised reporting applications, for powerful insights into operational performance.
- Highly scalable and reliable.
- The consolidation of customer interactions across time, mobile and traditional channels for consistent conversations and superior customer experiences.
- Workforce Management - reduced staffing costs, improved productivity and protecting service levels and the customer experience with forecasting and scheduling.
- Skills Management - proactively assesses and monitors employee performance to ensure they have the right skill sets to handle work streams to best serve customers.
- Genesys SIP, which extends the contact centre across the enterprise with IP connectivity, pooling resources for capacity and flexibility.
- Genesys Mobile Engagement functionality, connecting live smart phone applications to enhance the mobile customer experience.