NEC UNIVERGE SV9500 Communications Solution - Features
The UNIVERGE SV9500 is built to handle the most demanding of enterprises. Capable of handling more than a million incoming calls per hour and scaling to a massive 192,000 extensions in a single network, the SV9500 delivers.
Equally at home in a pure IP or high density traditional services environment. A single appliance (or virtual server) will drive over 6,000 extensions or incoming lines – up to 64 of these nodes can be linked to form a single communications platform and any node can be backed up by several survivable nodes. The SV9500 can be installed centrally or geographically dispersed and remote sites can have full survivability with gateways. Overlay this with the bundled Unified Communications for Enterprise suite and you have a true Unified Communications solution with unsurpassed reliability and scalability.
Easy to use UC capabilities:
- Search contacts based on name, number or even skill sets.
- Integrated presence complete with Microsoft® Outlook® calendar integration.
- Control your desk phone (or any other phone) from your PC or mobile.
- Send instant messages to individuals or groups.
- Collaborate with up to eight parties in real-time.
- Decide which of your phones ring based on the caller and your presence.
- Move your calls between devices with a button press.
- Federation with other UC applications / platforms enabling real-time access to communications and presence data from external systems.
Easy to manage:
- Centralised, intuitive web based management system.
- Appliances link together to form a single system.
- Remote / survivable gateways are always in sync and don’t need to be separately managed.
- LDAP integration for single point of entry and optimum fit into IT environments.
Various deployment options:
- 3 RU Appliance based chassis.
- Virtualised instance.
- Dual CPU / Dual LAN / Dual Power.
- Survivable remote gateways for full autonomy.
UC while mobile:
- Single number reach.
- Native Apple® iPhone® and Android™ applications including IM.
- An easy-to-use interface for setting contact rules and changing status.
- Enterprise dialling, presence-enabled directory and call history via desktop, web browser, or iPhone/Android phones.