UNIVERGE Mobile Client: ST450 & ST465 - Overview
Get more from your smartphone by making it a mobile extension off your work phone system.
Today’s competitive and fast past business environment means that employees are no longer bound to a desk - you need to be mobile and be able to work where your work takes you. NEC’s UNIVERGE ST450 and ST465 softphones for Apple and Android smartphones allow you to make and receive calls from virtually anywhere, as if you were at your desk. While in the office connect to the Wi-Fi and you are now ready to handle your calls. While outside the office you can use your mobile data (3G / 4G) to handle your calls without incurring mobile call costs.
Deploying a ST softphone can save your company money by no longer having employees call-forward their desk phones to their mobile. Staff will also be able to make free internal calls and inexpensive local calls from the softphone rather than all calls being made directly from their mobile phone.
By only giving out your desk phone number (not your mobile number), you will always be contactable and you will only have a single call history and work voicemail to check. The ST450 / ST465 simplifies your communications.
- Integration to Apple and Android phone contacts
- Call history (Missed / Made / Received) grouped by contact
- Custom speed dial panel for quick dialling
- Hands-free mode
- Mute a ringing call by turning over your phone*
- Automatically mute or go on speaker based on phone orientation*
- Make and receive calls
- Call waiting
- Hold / retrieve hold
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Dial DTMF (RFC 2833 / In-band)
- Call forward
- Call hunt groups
- Works with the SL1100, SV9100, SV9300 and SV9500 platforms
- iPhone minimum version 9.3.2
- Android minimum version 4.0.3
- G.711, G.729a and G.722* codec support
* ST465 feature only