MultiSync 55-Inch Ultra Narrow Bezel LCD Public Display: X551UN - Technologies Used
Advanced Cooling System
- Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves colour uniformity.
Built-In Expansion Slot
- Allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components.
- Equalizes the video signal to eliminate colour halos on long cable runs.
Carbon Footprint Meter
- Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
LED Edge-lit Display
Enables a mere 1.7” unit depth, creating installation opportunities in even the tightest of spaces.
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage.
Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
Thermal Protection Panel.
- Starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat, followed by a fan-based technology specifically designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of thermal characteristics.
- Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.