MultiSync 55-inch Large Format Display: X552S - Overview
The superslim MultiSync® X552S delivers the longevity and reliability customers expect from a public display thanks to a professional public display panel and proven NEC engineering excellence. The reduced depth and light weight makes it easy to handle and integrate while the new slim option slot STv2 allows for the integration of powerful slot-in PCs and other option slot products.
Ideal for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport applications, conference rooms, lobby / reception installations and integration in totems and furniture.
- Colour Matching - the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
- Super slim design - only 46.1 mm total depth.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails ; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD rotation for portrait mode; Programmable ambient light sensor; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; SNMP LAN;TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options