24 inch Professional Desktop Monitor: PA242W-BK – Overview
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, finance, precision engineering, medical imaging, broadcasting and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution, 10-bit AH-IPS colour signals is assured with the DisplayPort connector.
- Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter - through easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system.
- Instant Real-time Visualisation - with the 3D LUT colour emulation and the picture-in-picture function you can simulate accurately different lighting conditions with varying paper colours.
- Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact - is maintained, without any performance compromise: ambient light sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
- Save Time and Increase Personal Productivity - see reality on your screen and see your creative masterpieces precisely as you envisioned them.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness); Advanced NTAA; AmbiBright ; Auto Black Level ; AutoBright ; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; ColourComp ; DDC/CI compatible; Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes ; GB-R LED Backlight; GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table and 16-bit processing); Integrated USB Hub (2 up; 3 down); NaViSet Administrator 2 ; Overdrive; PiP/PbP; Picture-in-Picture Mode ; Programmable 3D LUT ; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Rapid Response Technology ; Self Diagnostics; TileComp ; TileMatrix ; TORO™ Design ; Windows 8 compatible; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter