SpectraView II 24-inch Solution: LCD2490-SVII - Overview
With its unique features, this monitor gives you constant and uniform colour and high-resolution display.
Combines advanced colour software with LCD display
With its many advanced colour performance technologies, the 22-inch SVII gives you with all the features you need for high-end graphics applications.
NEC’s SpectraViewII Colour Calibration Solution combines the 24" LCD display with sophisticated software and a light-shielding hood, providing highly accurate, reliable, repeatable and feature-rich display calibration and profiling.
This monitor also offers an ultra-wide colour gamut, so you can view photographs and graphics in optimum colour.
The SpectraView II 24-inch at a glance
- colour gamut ideal for sRGB applications
- NEC's exclusive X-LightTM Pro backlight/sensor design, for constant brightness and colour settings over the useful life of the display
- ColorCompTM technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and colour uniformity, providing even colour across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels
- ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allows for use in any lighting condition
- high resolution (up to 1920 x 1200) allows for more content to be displayed on a single monitor.