Five Years Peace of Mind With NEC Projectors
Date: 6 Aug 2010
Category: Sales promotion
NEC Australia, a leading provider of commercial LCD displays, projectors and innovative digital signage solutions, today announced the start of a five-year warranty promotion on selected, award-winning projector models from their ultra portable range.
The standard factory warranty on these models is three years, so this new promotion offers an extra two years warranty, as well as peace of mind for the consumer, also providing even better value for money than ever before.
- Promotion page: nec.com.au/fiveyearwarranty
In announcing the promotion, NEC’s National Sales Manager for the Display Solutions Division, Steven Macdonald stated, "This is a significant commitment by NEC. This extended warranty, without cost to the customer, validates our commitment to stand behind our projector product."
This special offer is available between 1 August and 31 October 2010 on the following projectors:
- XGA LCD Ultra Portable Projectors: NP305G, NP410G, NP510G, NP610G, NP610SG
- WXGA LCD Ultra Portable Projectors: NP410WG, NP510WG, NP510WSG
These models make up NEC’s ultra portable range of business projectors, including XGA, WXGA and super short throw models. Delivering eye-catching presentations without breaking your budget, these value-driven projectors are ideal for education and small-to-medium business environments. They deliver remarkably bright images, feature easy-to-use networking technologies, high contrast ratios and up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in Eco ModeTM). Whether in the classroom or boardroom, these models’ multitude of advanced technologies allow you to start up in seconds, connect with your audience and shut down with ease.
- brightness up to 3500 ANSI lumens
- extended lamp life with ECO Mode™ technology increases lamp life up to 4000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video
- virtual Remote (DDC/CI) over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables
- integrated RJ45 connection for easy projector control via the LAN
- dual computer inputs, including DVI-I, ensure quick switching between presentations
- automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- short throw lens eliminates shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems (NP510WSG/NP610SG).
To take advantage of this offer, please contact NEC for your nearest authorised dealer on 131 632 or email: email@example.com
Pricing and Availability
These projectors are available through authorised NEC resellers and carry RRPs as follows: NEC NP305G = $1030, NP410G = $1,190, NP410WG = $1,570 , NP510G = $1,729, NP510WG = $1,928, NP610G = $1,962, NP510WSG = $2,035, NP610SG = $2,310.
For media enquiries, interviews and photography please contact:
NEC Australia Pty Ltd
dl: +612 9930 2333
m: +61 409 362 029