IAC Console - Features
The IAC Console screen layout was specifically designed around customer requirements and requests. By using such a process in the development of the product the operator now sees a screen which provides all the right information at the correct time and in a prompt manner.
The IAC Console includes a powerful directory database, flexible directory integration options, and specialist support for:
- Typical business user
- Hospitality industry
- Sight impaired users
- Serviced offices
- International language support
The IAC Console integrates easily with most existing directory/database packages, voice mail systems, email systems and paging systems. Available in three convenient licence sizes:
- IAC Lite - no directory support (low cost PC console, all the features but without the database functionality)
- IAC Small – up to 500 database directory entries
- IAC Large - unlimited database directory entries
Each licence pack can be obtained as a fully packed solution, all the hardware and software necessary to quickly get you high capacity operator console up and running. In addition, upgrading from one licence to another is a simple matter of unlocking the software. No additional IAC Console hardware or software will be required.
This list represents only a snapshot of the complete features and functionality of the IAC Console and its related products.
- Busy lamp field.
- Display extension idle/busy status.
- Dterm name display updates.
- Speed dials.
- Thirty-two site defined and 32 user-defined buttons.
- Click Button to make or transfer calls.
- Phonetic (sounds-like) searches using phonetic.
- Last number redial (up to 20 numbers).
- Local language support - Includes Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Thai or mixed with English support for MCI over IP.
- VoiceNet voice mail integration – XML messaging provides tight integration with voice mail systems.
- New IAC Lite version – low cost PC Console with no directory integration.
- Hotel/motel options for large and small NEC PBX systems.
- Blind operator console for large and small NEC PBX systems.
- Serviced office support.