Microsoft Integration - Skype for Business Gateway
Make the most of your Microsoft environment.
NEC’s UG30 gateway allows you to seamlessly integrate NEC’s SV8300, SV9300, SV8500 and SV9500 platforms with Microsoft Skype for Business. Allowing you to leverage the right communications devices and methods that best suits your individual employee’s needs.
Skype for Business meetings
From Outlook your staff will be able to schedule a Lync meeting, and have internal staff, customers and partners easily dial-in – enhancing customer engagement and improving collaboration.
Your mobile staff can take advantage of Skype for Business as a softphone or a mobile client by making or receiving calls from anywhere – improving work life balance and helping you deliver on the benefits of activity based working. Calls made from Skype for Business are automatically routed to the right internal or external number based on NEC’s enhanced least cost routing technologies – saving you money and reducing complexity.
- Increased customer interaction with immersive Skype for Business Meetings.
- Improved staff efficiency with instant collaboration and video.
- Improved work life balance with staff being able to work from anywhere - desk, home or even mobile.
- Reduced expenditure by leverage your existing NEC investment.
- Reduced maintenance with integrated web based management.
- Deployment flexibility with a choice of rack mount or freestanding chassis.