SV8000 ACD – SMB - Overview
The SV8000 ACD helps your business manage high call volumes with fewer resources.
Easy call volume handling
In today’s small to medium-sized business (SMB) environment, resources are often stretched thin. Your SMB must take advantage of the latest communication technologies to simplify your business processes, boost staff productivity and improve customer service.
Designed specifically for NEC’s SV8100 communication server, the SV8000 ACD facilitates handling high call volumes with a minimum number of resources while reducing caller hold time and distributing call volume evenly among employees.
SV8000 ACD at a glance
- Advanced call handling: callers can leave a message or wait on hold.
- Intelligent customer service: calls are routed on a priority basis.
- Greater efficiency, as callers have customised choices while waiting in queue.
- Valuable information at your fingertips: press a button for statistics.
- Embedded Automatic Call Distribution.
- Real-time desktop interface display, using a simulated wallboard.
- Reporting: obtain graphs and tables to benefit your business.
- Skills-based priority routing.