Genesys Contact Centre - Enterprise - Overview
Customisable and scalable contact centre solutions deployed on-premise or in the Cloud.
Founded in 1990, Genesys introduced the market to Customer Telephony Integration (CTI) solutions and has since built on this reputation to deliver intelligent customer interaction routing based on agent skill or customer value. It moved towards an integrated suite of customer service solutions to provide more insight into, and control over, contact centre operations, including multi-channel support, IVRs (Interactive Voice Recognition) or voice portals for self-service, and workforce management.
NEC is a leading integrator of Genesys contact centre solutions. NEC is able to deliver customisable and scalable solutions that link with a customers’ existing business infrastructure. The solution can be integrated with existing tools to assist in workload management. Genesys solutions supported by NEC, provide organisations with powerful customer management tools and a truly integrated business solution.
NEC’s Genesys deployment capability
- Our relationship with Genesys began in Australia in 1998 with the deployment of the first Genesys system outside a carrier environment for the Australian Tax Office.
- We have a highly trained team with many years of experience in Genesys solutions. NEC is committed to keeping skills up to date with ongoing training and engineer re-certification.
- NEC runs its own instances of Genesys in Melbourne and Sydney to assist in Level 2 and 3 fault resolution support and offers escalation management back to the Genesys global support organisation.
- NEC supports Genesys solutions across multi-vendor telephony environments.
- NEC is a multi-award winning Genesys partner, having been awarded Genesys APAC Partner of the Year and Genesys Partner of the Year for Australia & New Zealand.
- NEC supports more than 10,000 Genesys based agent seats in Australia covering more than 50 sites via support contracts or managed service agreements.
- NEC offers Genesys on-premise or Cloud solutions that best meet customer needs.
Genesys is ideal for any business with a customer service centre, help desk, collections, telemarketing or speech self-service.