Unified Communications and Collaboration - Government
NEC is acutely aware of the challenges facing Australian businesses and technology decision makers today. Each day we work with our customers to help with the difficulties they face balancing efficiency against quality of service delivery.
That’s why we have developed a flexible, multi-vendor approach to implementing UC&C, focusing on ease-of-integration, cross-device functionality and smart features that deliver real business benefits.
Possibilities for business and enterprise include:
- Make calls, launch video conferences and share documents on tablets, smart phones, PC’s and desk phones. Integrate business applications with communication systems to provide context based notifications and speed up the business processes.
- UC&C technologies help to realise the business and productivity benefits enabled by ABW.
- Integrate NEC’s identity management technologies to enhance security and employee safety.
- Engage employees and share information anytime, anywhere, on almost any device.
- Improve the quality and timeliness of responses to customers by enhancing your ability to locate the right person with the right skills at the right time to address enquiries and solve problems.
- Use tools to collaborate, share status, find, connect and improve communications.
- Reducing the time and expense of travel by using collaboration tools such as video conferencing for face-to-face meetings.