Conferencing and Collaboration - Overview
Keen to boost business productivity, cut costs and save time? NEC’s conferencing and collaboration is your essential tool.
Connect and share in real time
High quality video conferencing offers most organisations a path to cutting travel costs and most importantly, saving time and increasing productivity. The ability to meet effectively and regularly can have a significant impact on an organisation’s productivity.
Whether you are a small, medium or large organisation, NEC’s standards-based conferencing and collaboration platform can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, allowing users to connect with each other whether they use a dedicated conferencing suite, a video-enabled phone, a video conferencing client on their laptop, or a smart device.
NEC conferencing and collaboration platform features
- Standards-based, multi-vendor platform enabling easy integration into existing communications infrastructure.
- Scalable from two users to thousands of users making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Capable of offering SD, HD or full HD video quality.
- Share documents wirelessly for easier collaboration.
- Premise-based or cloud-based solution.
NEC’s conferencing and collaboration platform allows you to join a video conference over wireless or 3G/4G. The service will adjust to the limited bandwidth and ensure you get the most from the call while minimising the impact on your user experience.
To make conferencing easy, NEC’s solution allows anyone to join an audio conference from a touch tone phone. Conferences can be initiated ad-hoc or scheduled easily from your office productivity suite and secured using PIN codes.