Alarm and Alert Communications - Industrial
Communication throughout facilities consists of a variety of information flow. Disparate staff-to-staff, machine-to-staff and various enterprise system communication requirements often evolve into inefficient workflow patterns, requiring a streamlined approach to ensure productivity, system uptime and quality goals are met.
Industrial or manufacturing organisations are often challenged with a multitude of systems, creating alarm conditions that are essentially 'islands of information'. Lack of integrated and efficient communication typically results in major gaps in the flow of critical information.
Our portfolio of solutions bridge disparate applications to provide seamless communication and event-driven connectivity, particularly on the plant floor. Operators can easily initiate real-time messages, and virtually any system can be enabled to intelligently deliver critical information to a mobile workforce to ensure a more informed, efficient, and productive environment.
Industrial at a glance:
- Minimise system downtime via Automated Plant Floor
- Create more efficient operational workflow and staff mobility
- Reduce critical alarm response times from multiple minutes to split seconds
- Harmonise third-party applications with communication systems and devices
- Enhance organisational safety and satisfaction level.
NEC, with our partner Amcom Software, has provided mission-critical communication solutions for many industrial/ manufacturing organisations across the globe.