NEC Cloud Collaboration - Proof Points
Findings from leading analyst firms that support a business case for collaboration solutions.
- According to 77 percent of respondents in a McKinsey survey, collaboration technologies improve speed of access to knowledge.
Australia’s cloud communications market to reach $650m by 2020 as businesses move to softphones, cloud and mobile apps. (Telsyte, 2015)
- 84 percent of leaders at organisations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree cloud collaboration helps to enable greater collaboration with suppliers/partners. (Forbes Insight, 2012)
- Companies that are considered leading users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Instant messaging, presence and e-mail integration are the most deployed UC applications, but Web collaboration and BYOD integration are becoming more important as organisations look to modernise their business and support next generation employees
- Eighty-nine percent of leaders at organisations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree cloud technology helps to enable mobile workforce productivity. (Forbes Insight, 2012)
- Organisations can save 25 percent annually per user with employee-owned devices versus company-owned.
- Among organisations that implement BYOD strategies, 76 percent report increased employee responsiveness and decision making. (Forrester)
- Around 60 percent of a company's desks are vacant at one time because workers are either on the road or in meetings. (CoreNet Global)
- Supporting mobility can help an organisation increase productivity 5 percent to 15 percent, reduce occupancy costs 20 percent to 50 percent, and improve business continuity. (Source: IMFA)
- The conversion rate of an interaction between a subject-matter expert and a potential customer using both audio and video is greater than 90 percent; audio only is 50 percent. (Forrester)
- 70 percent of customers choose another company if an expert is not present when they make an initial product inquiry. (Forrester)
- Collaboration implementations with video improve ROI by up to five times. (Source: Salire)
- Companies using best-in-class multichannel strategies resolve 83 percent of customer issues on first contact vs. 51 percent industry average. (Aberdeen)
- 91 percent of leaders at organisations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree that cloud improves collaboration with customers. (Forbes Insight, 2012)