The UNIVERGE SV9500 is built to handle the most demanding of enterprises. Capable of handling more than a million incoming calls per hour and scaling to a massive 192,000 extensions in a single network, the SV9500 delivers.
Equally at home in a pure IP environment or high density traditional services, a single appliance will drive over 6,000 extensions or incoming lines – up to 64 of these appliances can be linked to form a single communications platform. Overlay this with the bundled Unified Communications for Enterprise suite and you have a true UC solution with unsurpassed reliability and scalability.
Easy to use UC capabilities:
- Search contacts based on name, number or even skill sets.
- Integrated presence complete with Microsoft® Outlook® 2010/2013 calendar integration.
- Control your desk phone (or any other phone) from your PC or mobile.
- Send instant messages to individuals or groups.
- Collaborate with up to eight parties in real-time.
- Decide which of your phones ring based on the caller and your presence.
- Move call among multiple devices.
- Federation with other UC applications / platforms enabling real-time access to communications and presence data from external systems.
Easy to manage:
- Centralised, intuitive web based management system.
- Appliances link together to form a single system.
- Remote / survivable gateways are always in sync and don’t need to be separately managed.
- LDAP integration for single point of entry and optimum fit into IT environments.
Various deployment options:
- 3 RU Appliance based chassis.
- Virtualised instance.
- Dual CPU / Dual LAN / Dual Power.
- Survivable remote gateways for full autonomy.
UC while mobile:
- Single number reach.
- Native Apple® iPhone® and Android™ applications including IM.
- An easy-to-use interface for setting contact rules and changing status.
- Enterprise dialling, presence-enabled directory and call history via desktop, web browser, or iPhone/Android phones.