The UNIVERGE SV9300 is built to scale with your organisation. Capable of delivering high-quality telephony to over 1,500 extensions spread over multiple sites – regardless of whether theses phones are IP or traditional analogue or TDM. The system is built to handle high volume calls, offering up to 512 incoming lines.
Easy to use UC capabilities:
- Search contacts based on name, number or even skill sets.
- Integrated presence complete with Microsoft® Outlook® 2010/2013 calendar integration.
- Control your desk phone (or any other phone) from your PC or mobile.
- Send instant messages to individuals or groups.
- Collaborate with up to eight parties in real-time.
- Decide which of your phones ring based on the caller and your presence.
- Move call among multiple devices.
- Federation with other UC applications / platforms enabling real-time access to communications and presence data from external systems.
Easy to manage:
- Centralised, intuitive web based management system.
- LDAP integration for single point of entry and optimum fit into IT environments.
Various deployment options:
- Remote sites.
- Dual CPU.
- Failover CPU.
UC while mobile:
- Single number reach.
- Native Apple® iPhone® and Android™ applications including IM.
- An easy-to-use interface for setting contact rules and changing status.
- Enterprise dialling, presence-enabled directory and call history via desktop, web browser, or iPhone/Android phones.