NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Solution - Overview
From small businesses to ones with up to almost a thousand employees, the NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 will scale to meet your needs
Competitive businesses come in all sizes and successful businesses always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in every organisation’s success.
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit to your unique needs, the platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the UNIVERGE SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, video, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
The solution provides the communications features Australian small to medium businesses demand, including:
- A seamless mix of IP and Traditional phone services.
- Embedded video and audio conferencing.
- Enhanced UC and mobility features.
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks.
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware. There is also the alternative of a floor or wall mountable chassis (9.5” / 24.1cm).
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform.
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports.