NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Solution - Features
A platform that grows with your business
NEC understands the challenges faced by businesses today. We have tailored our communications solutions to give you the business agility to meet these challenges, make decisions, and deliver your products and services efficiently. Your employees can work when and where the need to without compromise and you can be assured that as your business changes your technology will adapt and grow with you.
Scales with you - One chassis delivers up to 80 traditional phones or nearly 900 IP phones.
Need more? - Chain up to 4 chassis in a stack. You now have a system capable of nearly 400 traditional phones.
Still need more? - Link multiple stacks on the same site or spread across the globe - up to a maximum of 50 stacks.
Easy to manage - The SV9100 offers centralised management of your phone and enterprise communications system. Moves, adds and changes of SV9100 phones are quick and easy, via intuitive, easy to use, web-based management tools. Simply plug any phone into any jack wherever it’s needed.
Features at a glance:
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce.
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM.
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services.
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices.
- Embedded video and audio conferencing.
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution.
- Comprehensive contact centre suite.
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO.
- Wide range of end-points.
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks.
- Safeguards your investment.
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives.
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware. There is also the alternative of a floor or wall mountable chassis (9.5” / 24.1cm).
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform.
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports.