PASOLINK Network Management Terminal - Features
PASOLINK Network Management Terminal (Java version)
Status monitor and control
- The PNMTj software can be connected to any PASOLINK, PASOLINK+ or
- PASOLINK NEO Series from any location on the network.
- PNMTj monitors and controls the selected network elements, together with its opposite side of the link in a fashion similar to that in the PNMSj.
- The PNMTj provides remote control of various links related parameters such as transmission power and frequency allocation.
- Events stored in the IDU can be uploaded, and saved in the PNMTj. Up to 300 event logs are displayed.
- The PNMTj displays the performance data stored in the network elements at both ends of the selected link. Two types of data files are displayed, one is a data file of the past 15 minutes and the other is a daily data file of the past 7 days.
- Users are registered by means of a login name and password
- Five levels of user privileges are defined.