PASOLINK Network Management System - Overview
Monitor and control your microwave communications networks
Monitor your iPASOLINK network remotely, with real-time access to performance analysis and alerts.
Our comprehensive, easy-to-use and cost effective Pasolink Network Management System (Java version) (PNMSj) makes it easy to manage your microwave radio networks. With an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) and a full suite of integrated tools, your network operator can remotely monitor and control the status and configuration of an entire iPASOLINK series network.
The system also makes it possible to monitor the performance of microwave links in real-time, with clear displays of various radio parameters and advance alarm management.
The Pasolink Network Management System is made up of the following two key elements:
- PNMSj: Pasolink Network Management System (Java version)- the main management software package on a NMS computer
- PNMTj: Pasolink Network Management Terminal (Java version) – for field maintenance via a mobile terminal (such as laptop)
PNMSj - Central Computer PASOLINK Network Management System
The PNMSj provides easy-to-use monitoring, control, configuration and management of PASOLINK family radio networks.
PNMSj can be used to do the following tasks:
- Monitor PASOLINK family radio equipment status.
- Control and configure PASOLINK family radio equipment.
- Collect Link Performance data.
- Update PASOLINK family radio network configuration data.
PNMTj - Mobile Terminal PASOLINK Network Management Terminal
NEC's PNMTj version enables local/remote equipment maintenance via a mobile terminal, such as a laptop PC. The PNMTj can be connected to any PASOLINK family network element from any location in the network. The selected network element can then be monitored and controlled in the same manner as a PNMSj Link Summary window.