Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
The iPASOLINK GX is a simple and care-free, yet reliable solution with mainstream features packaged in an environmentally-hardened chassis.
iPASOLINK GX is a compact, yet feature-rich all-outdoor L3 device, which is an integral component of NEC’s All-Outdoor Solution. It is weather-proof, and its small footprint enables collocation with various outdoor equipment such as All Outdoor Radio, Outdoor Base Station, etc. and achieves significant TCO reduction due to simple management and without the need to occupy costly indoor site facilities or street cabinet space. The iPASOLINK GX, with support for L3 routing and multicast is extensible to network topology beyond simple point-to-point, such as nodal and mesh, and to applications outside traditional wireless transport.
○ Zero footprint
○ Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
○ All-in-one package
○ Rich packet feature with QoS and L3 routing protocols.
○ Linear, Hub & Spoke, Ring, and Mesh networks.
○ 802.3ah, 802.1ag, Y.1731 Ethernet OAM.
○ VRRP, Ethernet Ring Protection (G.8032).
○ IP67 comply (against intrusion of dust particles and water molecules).