iPASOLINK Series - GX
iPASOLINK GX - Versatile outdoor router
The iPASOLINK GX is a simple and care-free, yet reliable solution with mainstream features packaged in an environmentally-hardened chassis.
iPASOLINK GX is a compact, yet feature-rich all-outdoor L3 device, which is an integral component of NEC’s All-Outdoor Solution. It is weather-proof, and its small footprint enables collocation with various outdoor equipment such as All Outdoor Radio, Outdoor Base Station, etc. and achieves significant TCO reduction due to simple management and without the need to occupy costly indoor site facilities or street cabinet space. The iPASOLINK GX, with support for L3 routing and multicast is extensible to network topology beyond simple point-to-point, such as nodal and mesh, and to applications outside traditional wireless transport.
- Easy deployment
○ Zero footprint
○ Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
○ All-in-one package
- Fit to LTE deployment
○ Rich packet feature with QoS and L3 routing protocols.
- Support topologies
○ Linear, Hub & Spoke, Ring, and Mesh networks.
- Ethernet OAM feature
○ 802.3ah, 802.1ag, Y.1731 Ethernet OAM.
- High reliability
○ VRRP, Ethernet Ring Protection (G.8032).
- High level protection for outdoor condition
○ IP67 comply (against intrusion of dust particles and water molecules).
- Synchronous Ethernet
- Line bonding
- Shaper control with AMR feedback
- Synergy operation of iPASOLINK GX and microwave devices.