iPASOLINK Series - AX
iPASOLINK AX – Full outdoor packet radio (Licensed bands)
This microwave digital radio from NEC was designed to meet the requirements of IP networks used in 4G (LTE/WiMAX) mobile backhaul. The small but innovative components of this radio allow for super speedy deployment. The design concept focuses on reducing not only CAPEX, but also OPEX. Ideally, in a highly evolved L2/L3 network, the wireless transmission route should be as straightforward as possible, but feature a high capacity and high reliability. iPASOLINK AX makes this evolution possible by providing the necessary functions while removing less-used functions. iPASOLINK AX is also forward compatible and can support MPLS and L3 evolution.
High spectrum efficiency
- QPSK to 256QAM adaptive modulation.
- Zero footprint
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- All-in-one package
- Can be directly mounted on antenna.
- Advanced error correction
- 1+1 hot standby support.
- Browser-based GUI
- In-band NMS
- SNMP v1/v2.
- 6, 7, 8, 13, 15, 18, 23 and 38 GHz.
- 7 / 14 / 28 / 56 MHz (ETSI)
- 5 / 10 / 30 / 40 / 50 MHx (ANSI).
Modulation and AMR Modulation range:
- QPSK / 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256QAM Hitless AMR.