iPASOLINK Series - 100E
iPASOLINK 100E – Compact digital microwave radio solution
The iPASOLINK 100E is a compact digital microwave radio product that offers a full packet network. These are access radio products that can be used not only for mobile backhaul, but also various IP network backbones. iPASOLINK 100E has strong L2 switch functions already proven in the iPASOLINK platform.
The main features of iPASOLINK 100E are:
- Fanless design, High MTBF.
- Low power consumption.
- Very compact IDU - about half the size of an average indoor unit (1/2 RU footprint).
- Full packet transmissions with L2 switch function as VLAN/ QoS. (Native IP).
- 256QAM to QPSK adaptive modulation and 7/14/28/56MHz bandwidth (10M to 460Mbps).
- Various synchronisation methods, such as Synchronous Ethernet, etc.
- Ethernet Ring configuration and Ethernet OAM function for reliable network. The iPASOLINK 100E allows the construction of an IP network with minimum CAPEX and OPEX investment.
- Design concept
○ IP Radio (Native IP system)
- Key specifications
○ Hitless Adaptive modulation
○ High functionality L2 switch
○ Flexible clock synchronisation
○ Ethernet ring.
- Technical merits
○ Ring protection architecture available
○ High transmission efficiency
○ Advanced VLAN/ QoS implementation.
- Operation merits
○ Flexible network configuration
○ Reduce the network components
○ Good maintainability with advanced EMS (MS5000 and PNMSj (PASOLINK Network Management System Java Version)).
○ Saving CAPEX and OPEX
- Flexible radio network design
○ Easy changeable and upgradable as per user needs
○ Ethernet port or air connection Interoperability is fully applied to iPASOLINK series
○ Bandwidth and modulation range selectable by software:
- 7 to 56MHz
- QPSK up to 256 QAM.
○ 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, and 42 GHz.