Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
The iPASOLINK 100E is a compact digital microwave radio product that offers a full packet network. These are access radio products that can be used not only for mobile backhaul, but also various IP network backbones. iPASOLINK 100E has strong L2 switch functions already proven in the iPASOLINK platform.
The main features of iPASOLINK 100E are:
○ IP Radio (Native IP system)
○ Hitless Adaptive modulation
○ High functionality L2 switch
○ Flexible clock synchronisation
○ Ethernet ring.
○ Ring protection architecture available
○ High transmission efficiency
○ Advanced VLAN/ QoS implementation.
○ Flexible network configuration
○ Reduce the network components
○ Good maintainability with advanced EMS (MS5000 and PNMSj (PASOLINK Network Management System Java Version)).
○ Saving CAPEX and OPEX
○ Easy changeable and upgradable as per user needs
○ Ethernet port or air connection Interoperability is fully applied to iPASOLINK series
○ Bandwidth and modulation range selectable by software:
- 7 to 56MHz
- QPSK up to 256 QAM.
○ 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, and 42 GHz.