Multi-vendor Maintenance - Overview
Concerned about the cost and time involved in maintaining your multi-vendor equipment? NEC Multi-vendor Maintenance provides the support you need for one fixed price.
The cost-effective way to streamline support
If you have equipment manufactured by different vendors, maintaining it can be very time consuming and costly. NEC’s Multi-vendor Maintenance service simplifies this by consolidating your support model into one contract, managed by one vendor.
We can support and maintain virtually any voice and data equipment, as you’ll see from our experience managing telecommunications for organisations such as the Department of Defence, Telstra, Optus, Airservices Australia, the Victorian Department of Justice, and NTT.
Our support services remove the risk from your multi-vendor set-up. With one fixed-price agreement covering all costs for technical support and maintenance, there are no unexpected expenses and your infrastructure is well looked after.
NEC Multi-vendor Maintenance at a glance
- comprehensive national support network, plus 24/7 online and telephone support
- one fixed price covering all costs
- customised solutions
- committed response and resolution times
- cost-effective technical support
- access to specialist technical, change management and maintenance resources
- the confidence of dealing with an ISO certified company with 40 years’ experience in Australia