Network Infrastructure Services - Benefits
Standard NOC Monitoring
The status of selected elements are proactively monitored for 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
When an incident or alarm is detected, faults are escalated to the customer’s own IT staff.
Web portal access
NEC provides an online portal for customers to view network status, alarms and events and review incidents.
Premium NOC Management
Customers with the Premium NOC Management service can be confident that NEC will proactively manage customer network assets, respond to alarms as they are detected, and work to restore the service with minimal impact. This service includes:
Selected elements are monitored are proactively monitored for status 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
When an incident or alarm is detected, faults are actioned escalated to the customer’s own IT staff.
NEC will escalate faults onto the customers carrier where faults have been isolated to a carrier issue, this process includes:
- first level fault diagnosis to isolate suspected carrier issues
- call logging of the fault with the carrier
- assistance to carrier engineering staff in root cause analysis to Exchange or local managed device
- monitoring of carrier SLAs for response and restoration
- follow-up with carrier at agreed intervals to determine progress and estimated time to repair
- escalation within the carrier if their committed or indicated response times have been exceeded.