The core infrastructure that supports cloud service offerings determines its fundamental security, reliability and performance. NEC’s Cloud Infrastructure solutions provide the key underlying cloud services that deliver secure, reliable, highly available, cost effective and scalable services in environments suitable to Australian businesses. Our Cloud Infrastructure solutions help eliminate unnecessary capital expenditure, reduce ongoing costs and improve services by utilising NEC’s Australian-based and managed cloud platform. NEC’s locally hosted platform provides the highest levels of availability with an on-demand infrastructure, software and managed services in a transparent and simple, ‘pay-as-you-use’ service model.
NEC Cloud Infrastructure services help you to:
- Reduce costs or eliminate capital expenditure.
- Increase competitiveness and business agility.
- Balance financial expectations and business needs.
- Enable a highly customisable, flexible platform.
- Eliminate procurement lead times.
NEC Cloud Infrastructure services include:
- Cloud Compute – Dual-site, highly available, instant, on-demand infrastructure using the worlds leading server platform. From fully managed to self-managed options with self-service provisioning and management capability.
- Cloud Network – NEC’s virtual private network provides fully segmented network solutions for the most demanding ICT requirements including: carrier grade firewalls; load balancing and switching capability. NEC’s networks provide non-stop network solutions for the most mission critical applications.
- Cloud Storage – High performance storage solutions with intelligent dynamic tiering to ensure the most efficient use of storage is employed. Cloud Storage is designed for both high capacity to high performance in an on-demand, ‘pay as you use’ service.
- NEC’s specialist managed services, with vendor-neutral capabilities, deliver comprehensive suit of services tailored to suit your individual business needs.
- Our Cloud Infrastructure services are Australian-based, deployed across a dual-site data centre for the highest levels of availability.
- Onshore security – NEC adopts ISO 27001 and local teams to manage and deliver the cloud platform.