The scalability of the cloud environment is ideally suited to the needs of Business and government. Managing the increasingly complex flow and volume of critical data presents many business challenges that are best addressed by a cloud solution. NEC’s Cloud Business Enablement solutions provide a proven and robust cloud application deployment architecture that addresses these needs. Our solution offers provide business and government customers with a comprehensive, industry leading selection of ERP, CRM, BI and security solutions that are designed, integrated, supported and managed on NEC’s Australian-based Cloud Infrastructure services.
NEC Cloud Business Enablement services help you to:
- Access customised, industry specific solutions in the cloud using NEC’s Australian-based cloud infrastructure.
- Leverage NEC’s expertise and alliance partners’ expertise.
- Define the security environment that meets your needs.
- Manage the financial performance measures relevant to your business objectives.
NEC Cloud Business Enablement services include:
- NEC Cloud CRM – NEC’s expert teams provide relationship management solutions using Microsoft and Oracle based solutions delivered via a pay per use model.
- NEC Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) – NEC’s trusted contact centre solutions providing integrated call centre solutions in highly complex multi-site environments to manage customer service centres, help desks, collections telemarketing and voice self-service.
- NEC Cloud ERP – NEC managed enterprise grade business process software solutions integrating an organisations core systems, processes and transactions.
- NEC Cloud Identity – NEC’s identity governance solutions helps organisations to best manage access and authorisations to their business applications and information.
- The worlds leading technology combined with NEC’s specialist managed services based in Australia.
- Australian based cloud deployed across a dual-site Data Centre for the highest level of availability.
- Onshore Security – NEC adopts ISO 27001 and local teams to manage and deliver the cloud platform.
- Access to specialised ‘practice based’ expertise covering major business enterprise software, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.