Business Intelligence - Solutions
Industry leading BI tools
NEC Australia’s expertise spans a variety of best of breed business intelligence technologies. This approach gives us the ability to confidently advise you on the best-fit solution for your needs.
Microsoft provides a unique set of capabilities that gives the BI administrator full control and the ability to better manage user created content. Insight and oversight are provided with PowerPivot IT Dashboards in SharePoint to monitor end user activity, data source usage, and server performance.
Microsoft's BI tools can leverage Excel, making it easy to work with familiar business applications. You can:
- Access and integrate data from virtually any source.
- Create compelling reports and analytical applications.
- Easily share insights.
- Collaborate with colleagues through Microsoft Excel and SharePoint.
Microsoft BI uses the new Power View capability which provides SharePoint users with highly interactive, browser-based data exploration, visualisation and presentation capabilities.
Cognos 10 lets you explore any data, in any combination and over any time period with a broad range of analytics capabilities:
- Comprehensive query and reporting functions.
- Monitor, measure and manage corporate performance through dashboards.
- Drive business decisions with wide-ranging analysis.
- Link strategy to operations through score carding.
SAP Business Objects
SAP BusinessObjects offers a portfolio of tools and applications designed to help you optimise business performance by connecting people, information and businesses across business networks.
- Search and explore data for instant insight into your business.
- Deliver integrated, accurate and timely data – both structured and unstructured – across your enterprise.
- Unify corporate strategy, control initiatives, opportunity discovery and loss mitigation across the extended enterprise.
Hyperion Enterprise is a packaged application for midsize organisations that helps financial managers improve financial consolidation and reporting efficiency. It also enables line managers to quickly identify key trends. It can be fully deployed by the finance organisation with minimal IT support.
- Meets regulatory financial consolidation software requirements of global businesses on a country-by-country basis.
- Delivers mission-critical management reporting and analysis.
- Provides high ease of use and straightforward financial reporting software.
- Offers a choice of centralised or distributed deployment options.
- Supplies a rich set of packaged features and requires limited IT support.