Ultra Short Throw Projector, 3300 lumens: UM330WGi - Overview
Get great performance while saving the environment. Advanced Eco features help to substantially lower your operating cost without compromising on quality and flexibility. Less shadow and glare gives the presenter more space to engage with his audience and enhances the experience when using the integrated interactive whiteboard function.
The UM330WGi is particularly suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
- Integrated interactivity - based on eBeam® technology including application software for business and corporate users.
- Less Shadow and Glare - not standing in the light beam gives you more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Wall-mount included - for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
- Works with various NEC Software Tools - Including Image Express Utility Lite (WIN,MAC,iOS), Virtual Remote Tool (WIN /iOS), PC Control Utility Pro 4 / 5, Viewer PPT Converter and DisplayNote.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - AMX Beacon; Auto Eco Mode ; Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter ; Colour Management ; Content Transmission via Network; Contrast Ratio 3000:1 with Iris; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation ; Direct Power-Off Function; High Altitude Mode; Including interactive module and pen; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Manual vertical Keystone Correction (V= ±10°); Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Quick On/Off; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Test Pattern; USB Display; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction ; 75% AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management ; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling