Short Throw Projector, 3300 lumens: M332XSG - Overview
The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms. The filter free design with dust-protected DLP light engine, very long lamp life and low power consumption results into remarkably low cost of ownership. Various innovative new ECO functions such as the Ambient Light Sensor help to significantly reduce power consumption. A vast number of input terminals boosts connectivity and allows advanced interactive multimedia capabilities.
The interactive Multi-pen option and free DisplayNote Presenter software turn this short-throw projector into the centerpiece of a modern learning and meeting environment.
- Less Shadow and Glare - not standing in the light beam gives you more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Optional Multi-pen Interactivity - with real gesture support on any kind of surface.
- Robust and dust resistant - thanks to sealed DLP light engine.
- Great connectivity - due to numerous analogue and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
- Low cost of ownership - up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Ambient Light Sensor ; Auto Eco Mode ; Auto Power-ON Function; Carbon Savings Meter ; Colour Management ; Constant Brightness Mode; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation ; Full 3D DLP ® LINK support; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Automatic and manual Keystone Correction (V= +/-30°); Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; Password Security System; Quick Start; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction ; 75% AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; ImageCare® Technology; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management ; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling