Laser Hybrid Projector, 5000 lumens: P502HLG – Overview
The P502HLG is the world’s most compact 5,000 ANSI lumen project or with a laser light source. The new laser technology allows up to 20,000 hours maintenance free operation, ensuring high reliability and low cost of ownership.
The large 1.7x optical zoom and the vertical and horizontal lens shift and keystone correction allow flexible integration and easy replacement on existing ceiling mounts. State of the art connectivity including advanced wireless options, HDBaseT and 2xHDMI with 3D support ensure a futureproof investment.
This projector is ideal for auditoriums, large meeting rooms and classrooms, museum spaces and signage applications, projecting a screen size of up to 300”.
- Professional and Flexible Installation - versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
- Wireless image sharing - thanks to powerful networking capabilities that allow multiple users to connect simultaneously, mirror an Android device with Miracast or simply share content using a web browser.
- High reliability and low cost of ownership - thanks to 5000 ANSI lumen. Laser Light Source for up to 20000 h maintenance free operation.
- Great connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals incl. HDBaseT, 2 x HDMI with 3D support.
- Free tilting and portrait mode projection - for creative installations in museum and signage applications.