XGA LCD Projector, 3000 ANSI Lumens: M300XG - Overview
Is saving energy as important as impressing your audience? The NEC M300XG holds the room’s attention while giving you several ways to conserve power.
Bright, versatile and virtually maintenance-free
Make presenting a pleasure, with the NEC M300XG, an eco-friendly portable projector, ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments.
Offering excellent value, this 3000-lumen model produces remarkably bright, high-contrast images – and gives you the flexibility of wired and wireless (optional) networking, HDMI and USB inputs, and remote monitoring.
With its maintenance-free design, the NEC M300XG gives you up to 6000 hours of lamp life when you use it in ECO Mode™. It also has an active lens cover, which hides content, mutes audio and lowers lamp brightness to 25%, letting you to maximise the effectiveness of your presentations while minimising energy use.
NEC M300XG at a glance
- HDMI input, connecting you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer, letting you present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- variable audio-out, allowing the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology, helping extend lamp life and lowering power consumption
- integrated active lens cover that mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional), connecting quickly to the LAN for control or image transmission
- dual computer inputs for quick switching between presentations
- virtually maintenance-free design, including improved 6000-hour filter life