XGA LCD Projector, 2300 ANSI Lumens: M230XG - Overview
Want to grab attention in a classroom or boardroom, while minimising environmental impact? The NEC M230XG saves energy without compromising performance.
Bright images with environmental benefits
If you need to present to audiences in education or small-to-medium-sized business environments, the NEC M230XG offers eco-friendly features and great value for money. Plus, you benefit from remarkably bright, high-contrast images and the flexibility of HDMI and USB inputs. This portable projector also gives you up to 6000 hours of lamp life when you use it in ECO Mode™.
The NEC M230XG includes a carbon savings meter, and offers extended lamp and filter life, as well as the energy-saving benefits of quick start-up and direct power-off. So helping protect the environment also brings convenience: you can start up in seconds, connect with your audience, then shut down with ease.
NEC M230XG at a glance
HDMI input, connecting you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer, letting you present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- variable audio-out, allowing the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology, helping extend lamp life and lowering power consumption
- integrated active lens cover that mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional), connecting quickly to the LAN for control or image transmission
- dual computer inputs for quick switching between presentations
- virtually maintenance-free design, including improved 6000-hour filter life