WXGA LCD Projector 3000: M300WG - Overview
For seamless and eco-friendly presentations, from the classroom to the boardroom.
Advanced technologies make your presentation a breeze
This affordable eco-friendly portable projector is packed with high value features, making it ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized businesses.
The 3000-lumen, widescreen model hosts advanced technologies, including DICOM simulation, which allows medical school teachers to display accurate diagnostic images during lessons, and variable audio-out input for connecting to an external speaker or sound system and controlling both through the projector's remote.
Designed to save energy and reduce your carbon footprint, it also has a carbon savings meter, extended lamp and filter life, quick start-up and direct power off.
From the classroom to the boardroom, the M300WG lets you to start up in seconds, connect with your audience, and shut down with ease.
NEC M300WG at a glance
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC, with a USB flash drive
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology extends lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional) quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Virtually maintenance-free design includes improved 6000-hour filter life.