Portable WXGA LCD Projector, 2600 ANSI Lumens: M260WG - Overview
Want to impress in a classroom or boardroom, while minimising environmental impact? The NEC M260WG combines advanced technology with energy-saving features
Advanced, adaptable and eco-friendly
Ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments, the NEC M260WG offers a range of enhanced technologies and great value for money.
The advanced features of this 2600-lumen, widescreen model include DICOM simulation, which allows medical school teachers to display accurate diagnostic images during lessons. You also have the flexibility of variable audio-out input, enabling you to connect to an external speaker or sound system and control both through the projector's remote.
Designed with the environment in mind
The NEC M260WG includes a carbon savings meter, and offers extended lamp and filter life, as well as the energy-saving benefits of quick start-up and direct power-off. So helping protect the environment also brings convenience: you can start up in seconds, connect with your audience, then shut down with ease.
NEC M260WG at a glance
- HDMI input, connecting you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer, letting you present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- variable audio-out, allowing the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology, helping extend lamp life and lowering power consumption
- integrated active lens cover that mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional), connecting quickly to the LAN for control or image transmission
- dual computer inputs for quick switching between presentations
- virtually maintenance-free design, including improved 6000-hour filter life