Desktop Projector, 3600 lumens: M362WG - Overview
Easy to use and at the right price, M Series projectors using the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience. The 3600-lumen, XGA (1280 x 800) native resolution NEC M362WG is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal.
The M362WG offers lamp life up to 8,000 hours and a high contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1, while Crestron Roomview aids in emergency messaging. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources aid in classroom and conference room use, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized. AutoSense(TM) intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one touch optimization. The environment is kept in mind with ECO Mode™ technology, a carbon savings meter, extended filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption with Constant Brightness which prevents the usual drop in brightness over time while maximizing lamp life
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.