Installation Projector, 6200 lumens: PA622XG - Overview
The new PA622XG offers rich connectivity with a wide range of inputs and unrivalled installation capability making it ideal for corporates, higher education, museums and signage applications in large rooms and auditoriums.
- Perfect Image quality - high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture and colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip achieves outstanding picture quality.
- Highest brightness - achieve up to 25000 lumen by combining up to 4 projectors using free automatic stacking software
- Easy way to a big picture - up to 4K interface, HDMI-out signal loop through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability enables large presentation pictures without any external devices. PiP function allows additional sources to be displayed.
- Easy installation - selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses, wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and control code emulation guarantees hassle-free installation and replacement of old installation projectors.
- Widest application support - portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Very low cost of ownership - long lamp life of up to 4000 hours, inorganic long life panels, maintenance free filters and standby power of just 0.15W.
- Rich connectivity - including HDBaseT, the world’s first HDMI-out interface, 2xHDMI and DisplayPort technology guarantees outstanding connectivity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (limited availability)