Installation Projector, 6200 lumens: PA622UG - Overview
The new PA622UG offers rich connectivity with a wide range of inputs and unrivalled installation capability making it ideal for corporates, higher education, museums and signage applications in large rooms and auditoriums.
- Easy installation - selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses, wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and control code emulation guarantees hassle-free installation and replacement of old installation projectors.
- Easy way to a big picture - up to 4K interface, HDMI-out signal loop through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability enables large presentation pictures without any external devices. PiP function allows additional sources to be displayed.
- Perfect Image quality - high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture and colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip achieves outstanding picture quality.
- Rich connectivity - including HDBaseT, the world’s first HDMI-out interface, 2xHDMI and DisplayPort technology guarantees outstanding connectivity.
- Very low cost of ownership - long lamp life of up to 4000 hours, inorganic long life panels, maintenance free filters and standby power of just 0.15W.
- Widest application support - portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence - present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (limited availability)
- Special Characteristics - Digital 3D Reform™; 4K Interface; AMX Beacon; Built-in Display/Multiscreen Splitter; Cinema Quality Picture (CQP) Processing for best image quality; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation ; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function (Build In); Free Tilt; Full 3D HDMI Support; Geometric Correction ; HDBaseT; Keystone Correction (H=±40°, V=±40°); LAN; Lens Shift (vertical +0.5 max/-0.1 max, horizontal ± 0.3 max.); Multi-Screen compensation mode; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 27 languages; Optional User Logo; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI - Input; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Portrait Setting; RS-232 Control; Stacking Function; Timer-Function; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Manual Wall Coloor Correction; Less than 0.16W Stand-By power; Intelligent Power Management