Installation Projector, 8000 lumens: PX800XG - Overview
The PX800XG, a high end dual lamp installation projector is ideal for installations that demand the highest levels of heavy duty usage, unique picture quality in highest resolution and is the worldwide first projector supporting STv2, compatible with the NEC /Intel OPS standard.
The professional features make it ideal for Rental/Staging, Large Corporate, High Education, Conference Room, Museum and Signage.
- Display content that demands attention - with Full-HD resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Installation is easy, even in challenging venues - a motorized Lens Shift with vertical and horizontal adjustment makes setting up the perfect installation image easy.
- Simple Connectivity - due to the vast number of connectors featured with this projector, including an innovative DisplayPort terminal and a host of networking, analogue and digital connection terminals.
- Time saving network control - for cost saving convenient maintenance and management of content and scheduling.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Special Characteristics - Digital 3D Reform™; 3D Stacking; AMX Beacon; Blanking; 2x Colourwheel; Crestron RoomView; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function; Geometric Correction ; Help Function; Keystone Correction (H=±35°, V=±30°); LAN control; Lens Memory; Lens Shift (vertical 0.5 max., horizontal ± 0.1 max.); Lens Shutter; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 27 languages; Optional User Logo; Outstanding Multimedia and Network Functions; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI - Input; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; Powerpoint, Movie, PDF and USB Picture Viewer; RS-232 Control; SNMP; Seamless Switching; Stacking Function; Test Pattern; Windows 7 Network Projector; Complete shut-off switch; Intelligent Power Management