Installation Projector 5000 Lumen: PA500XG - Overview
A top performer for multiple business applications with highest brightness paired with best installation flexibility and excellent connectivity. The PA500XG’s special inorganic panels provide for longer operation times and less service cost.
- Cost saving presentation via LAN without any computer or player
- Easy installation - due to 360° vertical free tilt installation, full Geometric Control, Edge Blending and Stacking feature
- Great connectivity due to innovative DisplayPort terminal and many analogue and digital connection terminals
- High brightness for best performance in bright ambient light
- Minimized cost of ownership due to extremely long lamp life and new inorganic LCD panels and filters
- Professional installation features as wide Lens Shift or bayonet lenses for easiest installation at best optical performance
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Digital 3D Reform™; 3D Stacking; AMX Beacon; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation ; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function (08.2011); Free Tilt; Geometric Correction ; Help Function; Hollywood Quality Video Processing for best image quality; Keystone Correction (H=±40°, V=±30°); LAN; Lens Shift (vertical +0.5 max/-0.1 max, horizontal ± 0.3 max.); Multi-Screen compensation mode; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 27 languages; Optional User Logo; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI - Input; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; RS-232 Control; Remote Desktop; Source Select with Beep Function; Stacking Function; Timer-Function; USB Viewer ; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Manual Wall Colour Correction; Windows 7 Network Projector; Windows Media Connect Function; Windows Network Drive; Intelligent Power Management