NEC innovation in light source technology brings to market the new NEC PX602WL, a DLP Hybrid Laser Installation Projector delivering all the benefits associated with the latest hybrid laser light source. With no lamp replacement necessary, maintenance is not required and longevity is assured. Achieving an outstanding colour gamut and supreme image detail at high resolutions, laser is the light source of the future.
Addressing the demanding large venue environment, the new NEC PX602WL presents advanced network, multi-media and professional installation features for superior projection performance within Rental/Staging, Higher Education, Museums, large Corporates and Signage installations.
- No lamp replacement anymore - up to 20000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Hybrid Laser Light Source.
- Easy installation - selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses, wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and control code emulation guarantees hassle-free installation and replacement of old installation projectors.
- Easy way to a big picture - up to 4K interface, HDMI-out signal loop through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability enables large presentation pictures without any external devices. PiP function allows additional sources to be displayed.
- Perfect Image quality - high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture and colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip achieves outstanding picture quality.
- Rich connectivity - including HDBaseT, the world’s first HDMI-out interface, 1xHDMI and DisplayPort technology guarantees outstanding connectivity.
- Widest application support - portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.