IP DECT Access Points: AP400 - Features
On-site wireless telephony on your IP Network
IP DECT adds the following wireless telephony features:
- Wireless DECT handsets that integrate in any IP telephony network.
- Rich PBX-type features on the handset.
- Unified Communications features with central directory information.
- Powerful messaging, alarming and handset localisation, through the open interface DMLS.
- Supports 11 simultaneous calls or 5 simultaneous calls in HD-Voice quality (G722).
- High scalability up to 750 Access Points.
- Compatible with existing AP200 and AP300 versions of IP DECT Access Points.
- High availability by adding a second DAP controller for redundancy or multiple local DAP controllers for local survivability.
- Optional G.729 compression with add-on board.
- Secure voice communication through DECT authentication and encryption.
- Support of Handset Messaging up to 160 characters.
- Main and branch office support over LAN/WAN.
- Easy maintenance: downloadable software and web based tooling.
- Increased reachability and productivity of employees.
- Easy deployment and installation: plug and play.
- Cost savings on infrastructure and cellular use.
- All the voice quality, security, availability and feature transparency of DECT.
For product specifications, please download the brochure.