Softphone SP350 - Support
SP350 Headset Configuration
The SP30 Headset Configuration Applicationwill assist users to assign the USB audio device connected to their PC as the default for SP350. To use this tool, please:-
- Download the zip file below which contains: SP350 Sound Device Support.exe (If file does not download automatically, please right-click the link and select 'save target as' to download)
- Once unzipped, run the executable file (requires .NET 3.5 to run) and follow the instructions
- Start / restart SP350
The tool performs the following:
- Detects if SP350 is installed.
- Lists all compatible USB audio devices installed and currently connected to the PC
- Assigns the selected USB audio device as the default for SP350
If the SP350 is not set to ring through the PC speaker, it will ask the user if they want to automatically change it.
Either before or after this tool is run, the user needs to set their default audio device in Windows control panel to be their PC speakers.
Although all efforts have been made to ensure that this tool works effectively in assisting users to assign the default audio device for SP350, its operation is dependent on the user PC set up and USB audio device used. The use of this tool is purely at the users’ discretion; NEC will not provide any support for its usage.