55-inch High Bright Large Format Display: X554HB – Overview
The X554HB delivers what is needed in high brightness environments. It is designed to be installed in shopping windows or in cabinets for outdoor applications offering a brightness of 2000cd/m². New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed and how it is controlled. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations. The Human Sensor is aware of proximity based viewer presence and can change brightness, volume, inputs or power the display up or down resulting in added engagement and considerable energy savings over time.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.
DELIVERING GENUINE BENEFITS
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion - upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Convenient installation and set up with NFC - the built-in near communication field chip allows to pre-configure the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence - The Human Sensor switches the display from very low to operating brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone. This optional feature can also be used for creative signage or minimise unnecessary power use.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation - with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Enhanced Ergonomics - thanks to 10-bit S-IPS performance for reliable colour reproduction and a special optical Quarter Lambda Filter to guarantee outdoor readability even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation - with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.